Elite Wolf Team Official Site
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''

We are The Night Keepers!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our New Site - * EWT - Elite Wolf Team * Please Register and if your Already Registered Please Check The forums And Have Fun. *Update: We are Accepting Applications , Go to the Apply Section *Update: We Are on MW2 and CoD4 *Attention:: If you are inactive at the forums for more than 3 days we will send a email or private message , after that message is sent 2 days later if you still on the inactive list you may get your account deleted.

Share | 

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillerCyclone

PostSubject: Application   Mon 11 Oct 2010, 17:59

Name : Josie B.

Xbox Live Name : KillerCyclone13

Do You Speak or Type a well English? yes

Why would you like to Join EWT : i would like to join EWT because it sounds like a good time and ive never been in a clan before and would like to.

What can you bring to the EWT Clan : i mostly just play mw2 but i have CoD4. im newer to it but im fairly good at team deathmatches. but im willing to play anything realy.

Hobby : my hobbies are gaming on my xbox, playing soccer, basketball, and airsofting

Tell us more About you : i live in Grinnell, IA and have 1 younger brother but ive gamed with my older cousins for as long as i can remember. so ive had some experience. i love gaming and hope to join you. MY GamerTag is KillerCyclone13.

Back to top Go down
replica watches

PostSubject: replica watches   Tue 12 Oct 2010, 05:57

Industry is a substitute for Genius,where one or more faculties exist in the highest state of development and activity,-as the faculty of music in Mozart.Replica Watches
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1