Elite Wolf Team Official Site
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are The Night Keepers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our New Site - * EWT - Elite Wolf Team * Please Register and if your Already Registered Please Check The forums And Have Fun. *Update: We are Accepting Applications , Go to the Apply Section *Update: We Are on MW2 and CoD4 *Attention:: If you are inactive at the forums for more than 3 days we will send a email or private message , after that message is sent 2 days later if you still on the inactive list you may get your account deleted.

Sikxrevenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sikxrevenge

Sikxrevenge Empty
PostSubject: Sikxrevenge   Sikxrevenge Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 01:13

Name : Aaron Hanning

Xbox Live Name : Sikxrevenge

Do You Speak or Type a well Enlgish? Yes

Why would you like to Join EWT : Im looking for a clan that can hang in some TDM and Domination and stuff on xbox360. im very competitive and i want a group of gamers like minded when it comes to winning

What can you bring to the EWT Clan : Im a fun guy to chat with and im damn good at shooting pixels

Hobby : all i do is work chill with my girlfriend and play call of duty lol

Tell us more About you : i work for a restoration company and i just got a house with my girl. affraid
Back to top Go down
Jakobr
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jakobr

Sikxrevenge Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Sikxrevenge Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 16:52

you must play with the clan for 3 days before we accept you, Add me or HighViruz on Xbox Live, My GT is: DRO Decent.
Back to top Go down

Sikxrevenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Team Official Site :: Application :: Apply Here-
Jump to: