Elite Wolf Team Official Site
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are The Night Keepers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our New Site - * EWT - Elite Wolf Team * Please Register and if your Already Registered Please Check The forums And Have Fun. *Update: We are Accepting Applications , Go to the Apply Section *Update: We Are on MW2 and CoD4 *Attention:: If you are inactive at the forums for more than 3 days we will send a email or private message , after that message is sent 2 days later if you still on the inactive list you may get your account deleted.

application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ECHOx4xVICTOR

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:58

Name :Daniel

Xbox Live Name : ECHOx4xVICTOR

Do You Speak or Type a well Enlgish? Speak English

Why would you like to Join EWT : Saw your post on XBOXliveclans.com and seemed like an organization I would like to be a part of.

What can you bring to the EWT Clan : Genuine fun playing games and comraderie. Close friends of mine wanting to join a clan for the same reasons I do.

Hobby : Golf, Softball, and kids

Tell us more About you : I have been in the military for the last 12 years. I use gaming as a stress release. I have a competitive side, but, usually play just to have fun with friends.
Back to top Go down
Jakobr
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jakobr

application Empty
PostSubject: Dear Daniel   application Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 20:17

OK , I game for the same reasons, but your 30 years old, I don't mind, we're kind like Teens and everything but by all means, add my GT Numb SkillShoTZ and hit me up with a message, I'll play with you and your friends for like 3 days or so before I make my mind, I am the Co-Leader, Idk if Virus still plays bu if he doesn't I'll try and take over the clan in his absence, so yeah, add me as soon as you read this, OK Peace. -SkillShoTZ
Back to top Go down
HighViruz
Founder
Founder
HighViruz

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 09:04

Hello everyone am back from a big vacation am hoping to be back soon in the game and am sorry
Back to top Go down
https://elitewolfteam.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1