Elite Wolf Team Official Site
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are The Night Keepers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our New Site - * EWT - Elite Wolf Team * Please Register and if your Already Registered Please Check The forums And Have Fun. *Update: We are Accepting Applications , Go to the Apply Section *Update: We Are on MW2 and CoD4 *Attention:: If you are inactive at the forums for more than 3 days we will send a email or private message , after that message is sent 2 days later if you still on the inactive list you may get your account deleted.

Screamin M0dd3r Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HighViruz
Founder
Founder
HighViruz

Screamin M0dd3r Application. Empty
PostSubject: Screamin M0dd3r Application.   Screamin M0dd3r Application. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 11:46

THIS APPLICATION HAD BEEN MADE BY CALVIN

Name : Calvin

Xbox Live Name : Screamin M0dd3r

Do You Speak or Type a well Enlgish? I speak English fluently

Why would you like to Join EWT : I was looking at forums looking for a good clan to play with, and become friends with, and I saw Elite Wolf Team and was interested in joining.

What can you bring to the EWT Clan : I am nice, fun, friendly person that can bring joy to the Elite Wolf Team. I am on daily, and I think I'm pretty good.

Hobby : I like to play CoD and hang out with friends

Tell us more About you : I was born in Illinois, I play volleyball, football, soccer, tennis, and lots of other sports because i love them.
Back to top Go down
https://elitewolfteam.board-directory.net
HighViruz
Founder
Founder
HighViruz

Screamin M0dd3r Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screamin M0dd3r Application.   Screamin M0dd3r Application. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 11:47

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://elitewolfteam.board-directory.net

Screamin M0dd3r Application.
Page 1 of 1