Elite Wolf Team Official Site
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are The Night Keepers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our New Site - * EWT - Elite Wolf Team * Please Register and if your Already Registered Please Check The forums And Have Fun. *Update: We are Accepting Applications , Go to the Apply Section *Update: We Are on MW2 and CoD4 *Attention:: If you are inactive at the forums for more than 3 days we will send a email or private message , after that message is sent 2 days later if you still on the inactive list you may get your account deleted.

acr24 application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HighViruz
Founder
Founder
HighViruz

acr24 application Empty
PostSubject: acr24 application   acr24 application Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:35

THIS APPLICATION HAD BEEN MADE BY : acr24

Name : Andrew

Xbox Live Name : Yung Dub24

Do You Speak or Type a well Enlgish? Speak and type english very well

Why would you like to Join EWT : looking for a clan that has fun but likes to be competitve

What can you bring to the EWT Clan : Well im a 5th prestige lv 70 so i have experience. i can also watch ur back pretty good. im not much of a sniper but i love the acr and im very good with it. i can pretty much do anything u ask.

Hobby : i love football. i played it as a kid and im a huge fan every year i go to as many games as i can

Tell us more About you : Im a cali boy and i love the beach and having a good time. im italian and porteguese and i love meetin new pepole and having a good time. im usually playin cod as often as i can so im always avaliable
Back to top Go down
https://elitewolfteam.board-directory.net
HighViruz
Founder
Founder
HighViruz

acr24 application Empty
PostSubject: Re: acr24 application   acr24 application Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:36

DENIED
Back to top Go down
https://elitewolfteam.board-directory.net

acr24 application
Page 1 of 1