Elite Wolf Team Official Site
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are The Night Keepers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our New Site - * EWT - Elite Wolf Team * Please Register and if your Already Registered Please Check The forums And Have Fun. *Update: We are Accepting Applications , Go to the Apply Section *Update: We Are on MW2 and CoD4 *Attention:: If you are inactive at the forums for more than 3 days we will send a email or private message , after that message is sent 2 days later if you still on the inactive list you may get your account deleted.

Ollie Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HighViruz
Founder
Founder
HighViruz

Ollie Application Empty
PostSubject: Ollie Application   Ollie Application Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:41

This Application had been made by : olliesmith6121

Name : Ollie

Xbox Live Name : olliesmith6121

Do You Speak or Type a well Enlgish? Type and speak English well.

Why would you like to Join EWT : As soon as i saw the name, logo and style of forum i knew this was the team for me.

What can you bring to the EWT Clan : I think out side the box and i adapt well to different games. I play my best when i have a good team behind me.

Hobby : Well computer games, my kids and cycling i love it!

Tell us more About you : I work for a underfloor heating company in devon, I have to kids a 3yr old girl and a 2 month old baby boy. I like to meet new people and having fun is the most importent thing to me.
Back to top Go down
https://elitewolfteam.board-directory.net
HighViruz
Founder
Founder
HighViruz

Ollie Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ollie Application   Ollie Application Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:44

DENIED

inactive at game and forum
Back to top Go down
https://elitewolfteam.board-directory.net

Ollie Application
Page 1 of 1